302 Skincare Calming Mist
302 Calming Mist is perfect for all skin types and conditions to provide valuable, nourishing moisture!
302 Calming Mist soothes and improves all facets of the skin, providing a rejuvenated complexion that feels healthy and looks gorgeous. Including soothing botanicals that reduce inflammation and calm symptoms of irritation, the natural organic formula can be sprayed on anytime, anywhere for an immediate cooling sensation and instant hydration.
Perfectly pairs with 302 treatment serums, 302 Calming Mist is outstanding for sensitive skin with inflammatory tendencies. The smoothing, moisturizing formula leaves the skin supple and with an even, radiant skin-tone.
Take 302 Calming Mist in your purse or bag wherever you go so you can freshen up any time you feel like a pick-me-up! Your skin will thank you.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Calming Mist is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is particularly useful for dry, dehydrated skin.
- Hydrates the skin with deep, rich, nourishing moisture
- Smoothes the surface of the skin for a silky-soft finish that feels and looks supple
- Reduces inflammation and diminishes symptoms of irritation (itching, burning, etc.)
- Combines with 302 IPL to reduce rosacea
- Refillable bottle
- Light, moisturizing formula never feels heavy and doesn’t look or feel oily
- Formula absorbs quickly to improve dryness and provide long-lasting hydration
- Promotes the skin’s natural healing process for faster recovery
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin with your prescribed 302 cleanser, apply a modest amount of 302 Calming Mist to the surface of the face and neck. Use every morning, evening, and as needed for soothing hydration.
- 302 Calming Mist is for topical use only.
- Prior to use, test with one spray on your skin to ensure a positive reaction.
- Discontinue use in cases of irritation.
Certified organic, aqueous extracts of lavandula (lavender), chamomilla matricaria, (german chamomile), melissa officinalis (lemon balm); kosher glycerine from corn; saponins, skin substantive alkyl sugars from sugar beets, saponins, camphor, lavender oil, tangerine oil, polysorbate 80, chelating agent (EDTA), methylisothiazolinone