302 Skincare Recovery Minerals: Translucent
A perfect product for Southern California, 302 Skincare Recovery Minerals: Translucent helps to soothe and heal skin inflamed by a little too much time in the sun. Formulated for daily use, it also can be great at helping skin remain healthy and resilient for truly graceful aging. No matter the reason this is an essential product for all of Eco Chateau’s guests.
302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent features two sun-reflecting minerals (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) to protect the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. At the same time, it contains natural healers to soothe the skin and reduce redness and irritation.
Featuring a formula that enhances the skin’s natural healing process for faster recovery, 302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent also absorbs excess oil to give the skin a beautiful matte finish.
Use 302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent daily for enhanced protection against extrinsic age-factors and more resilient skin. Especially suited for acne and rosacea, 302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent is a treaty way to protect, soothe, heal, and cover the skin.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent is recommend for all skin types and conditions. It is excellent for rosacea coverage and tan skin.
- Calms the skin for a refreshing sensation and reduce inflammation
- Soothes the skin, reducing itching, burning, and other symptoms of irritation
- Heals the skin for faster recovery
- Translucent formula goes on sheer and colorless for a natural look
- Enhances the skin’s natural barriers for enhance resilience an moisture retention
- Hypo-allergenic formula won’t irritate sensitive skin types
- Naturally blocks the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Absorbs excess oil to give the skin a beautiful, matte finish
- Reduces unwanted shine from the skin’s surface
How to Apply
Apply 302 Recovery Minerals SPF 30 Translucent liberally to the cleanse surface of the skin. Use on all areas that skin that may be expose to the sun. To ensure protection, apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply to a test area, and observe for 24 hours before full use.
- Discontinue use if the skin becomes irritated.
Zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, coral calcium, iron oxides